A Company Founded on the Principle of Compliance and a Solution Chosen by Global Industry Leaders
For over 30 years, UL EduNeering has provided solutions to many of the world's leading Life Science companies.
A Powerful Combination of Technology, Content and Services
Our comprehensive compliance management approach integrates technology, content and professional services, designed specifically for the Life Science industry.
- 21 CFR and Annex 11-validated LMS technology platform fully scalable solution.
- SaaS/Cloud Delivery; no IT involvement; software updates at no additional cost; supports third party training.
- Readily integrates with critical compliance and business systems, including EDMS, HRIS & MES.
- LMS features SOP tracking, performance assessment, learning assessment and OJT management.
- Over 700 off-the-shelf computer-based training modules, including over 125 authored or reviewed by the FDA.
- 200+ Instructor-led classes available globally.
- In-house expertise for content development: 5,000+ custom courses.
- Over 1 million users annually with content available in 30+ languages.
The FDA's Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with UL EduNeering has created a collaborative partnership between the two organizations, resulting in courses developed with, and used by FDA inspectors and industry professionals worldwide.
UL EduNeering maintains an Exclusive Compliance Partnership with AdvaMed
UL serves as AdvaMed's exclusive online compliance partner, providing its members with educational resources to maintain regulatory compliance and professional knowledge. Those programs accommodate the needs of both emerging companies and well-established device firms.
Learn more >