- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
Partnership to combine UL’s online compliance and knowledge solutions with ProtonMedia’s leading 3-D virtual environment, ProtoSphere, to help life science companies speed collaborative decision-making while meeting regulatory requirements
ProtonMedia, the developer of the ProtoSphere and virtual collaboration environment for the high-performance workplace, and UL have announced a new multi-year partnership.
The companies develop and offer a uniquely comprehensive suite of tools for compliance training, product life cycle management (PLM) and collaborative decision-making for life science organizations.
Together, UL and ProtonMedia are creating a best-of-breed 3-D virtual collaboration environment, driven by the powerful compliance tracking engine of the UL Platform.
UL’s expertise in delivering innovative learning solutions will augment ProtonMedia’s ability to effectively foster product life cycle collaboration within research, development, production, marketing, clinical and customer engagement phases. This unique combination of core competencies delivers a transformative enterprise tool for collaborative decision-making and compliance.
Benefits of Holding Virtual Events:
- Attendees can link directly to electronic presentation materials, product sheets, or other training materials from within ProtoSphere
- The UL platform supports any training that requires an electronic signature, for compliance purposes (such as an HCP briefing session).
- Sales Operations staff can track how long participants spend within sessions and set benchmarks for completion when electronic signatures are not required
- Session reporting also includes individual participation levels, tracking items like VoIP and text chat usage
- Seamless integration with Microsoft SharePoint provides users access to your current document management system within ProtoSphere
ProtonMedia is the developer of ProtoSphere, the market-leading virtual collaboration environment for the high-performance workplace, and the #1 virtual environment for collaborative PLM in life sciences. ProtoSphere’s virtual environment provides an arsenal of business-focused collaboration and communication tools that help companies accelerate decision-making and raise productivity, improving workplace performance overall. The company was a Gartner “Cool Vendor in the High-Performance Workplace” in 2010. Its customers include some of the world’s most respected brands, including AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Merck Inc., BP, Chevron, Duke University, Deloitte, TIAA-CREF, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and Cisco.